PARENTS AND RESIDENTS FACING SOCIAL AND FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES IN VICTORIA
Hasene Australia is providing counselling and consultancy services for our community. These FREE services are for the families, youth, elderly, disadvantaged and every resident who are residing in Victoria and facing difficulties financially or socially.
Some of the fields we will be offering support in include:
- Government grants for electricity, gas and water of $650 dollars for each, every 2 years for those eligible with a government concession card. This grant is available for Asylum Seekers with ImmiCard.
- There are various other government grants that most of the members of the community are not aware of. We are here to support and assist you to find the support you need and the best option for you to solve your problem.
- We assist people with any kind of issues and act on behalf of them with their consent or to refer them to appropriate agencies for support. We deal with issues with banks, creditors and many other money lenders, service providers, and day in–day out problems including, family problems, homelessness, drug and alcohol issues, family separation stages and mental health and mental illness.
These services will be offered by Ms Nejla Selbibeg. Services will be offered every Tuesday between 9:30 am – 1:30 pm.
Ms Nejla Selbibeg's Qualifications:
- Financial Counsellor – RMIT 2019 FCRC 1904499
- Social Worker – Victoria University 2015 AASW 454238
- Community Development Officer - Victoria University 2006
Please fill in the below form to book an appointment or contact us on (03) 93595292